- Build on your existing anatomy knowledge with structures presented from a superficial to deep orientation, representing a logical progression through the body.
- Identify the various anatomical structures of the body and better understand their relationships to each other with the visual guidance of nearly 1,000 exquisitely illustrated anatomical figures.
- Visualize the clinical correlation between anatomical structures and surface landmarks with surface anatomy photographs overlaid with anatomical drawings.
- Recognize anatomical structures as they present in practice through more than 270 clinical images ― including laparoscopic, radiologic, surgical, ophthalmoscopic, otoscopic, and other clinical views ― placed adjacent to anatomic artwork for side-by-side comparison.
- Quickly access and review key information with more clinical correlations, in addition to new Summary Tables at the end of each chapter that cover relevant muscles, nerves, and arteries.
- Gain a full understanding of cranial nerves through a brand-new Cranial Nerve Review section that offers a visual guide of the nerves, a table of reflexes, and an additional table of nerve lesions.
To download Book Click Below